Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:

• Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
  • Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
  • Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
  • Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
  • Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.

We hope you like the changes!

Previously Banned Posters

Talk here about issues with unions or companies in the Telecommunications sector.
NC
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Previously Banned Posters

Postby NC » Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:12 am

I thought I should extend the Olive Branch to some of the old posters who got banned for being a-holes in the past.

If you want back on you can send NC an email and I will run up the flag pole with Ash and John Doe. This offer does not mean we will allow personal attacks or in any way be less strict enforcing our rules of conduct, but I think circumstances are such that too many have been banned from VFCert and now have no where to voice their opinions, as I am sure some would like to, with all this talk of decert.

nc@labourtalk.org

Find - Desiderata - read it

FREE-AT-LAST
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby FREE-AT-LAST » Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:48 am

This is a great idea.

Can you say how many have been banned ?

TWU = Totally Worthless Union

NC
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby NC » Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:58 am

I would guess - 30 or so...? But that would be a weak idea. This was years and years ago for the most part.

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:47 am

I would bet alot of them have calmed down for the most part and would now be willing to have open communication. If you were banned two years ago send NC an email and get restored. Include what your username was at the time.

ADMIN

Ash
Site Wannabe Administrator
Site Wannabe Administrator

Postby Ash » Wed Feb 20, 2008 11:52 pm

I would bet alot of them have calmed down for the most part and would now be willing to have open communication. If you were banned two years ago send NC an email and get restored. Include what your username was at the time.

ADMIN
*taps you on the shoulder*

Masquerading as the ADMIN is a bannable office. NC...cuff her.

Ash

"Shop smart. Shop S-Mart."

NC
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby NC » Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:23 am

She's masturbating as what...? sorry... misread. :oops:

Return to “General Discussion”