Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:

• Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
  • Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
  • Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
  • Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
  • Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.

We hope you like the changes!

De-cert process....

No management is able to see this room. If you are management and you can see this please ask to be removed. A PRIVATE ROOM.
mowerpower
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby mowerpower » Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:56 pm

I seee... I wonder if we can get an outside party to put their name on it

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 5:29 pm

Like I said he wants to do it so I will stand by him and if he losses his job It won't bother me because he did something he wanted to do. I don't think you can put an outsides partys name on that. Did you get the forms?

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:26 pm

I can not post this as I would not want to jeopordize the success of the process
I think it is not a bad idea though. Post it if you think it is worthwhile.
Maybe we could start with the list of employees that was posted as a url in one of the other posts. This could be cross referenced with the PDL (company directory) and you have a pretty good list of people likely pretty motivated to decert.

wwod sent this to me what is he saying

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:01 pm

We have to get this underway Mower
http://www.labourwatch.com/forms/decert-en-nc-ca.pdf
This is the federal forms. We need to get this done. John can get names in BC this has to be totally confidential. They are starting the tribunals so they say on the 213 site. Can someone post that if they recieve a letter to contact a laywer right away using Telus services.

mowerpower
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby mowerpower » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:17 pm

The petition is all underway. The only thing I am missing is the name that states they will eb acting on our behalf. The CIRB stated that that we need that or the petition will not be looked at ...

whoever signs is saying they agree to this person acting on their behalf...

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:31 pm

Sign on to MSN and I will give you the name.

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:54 am

We can't talk about this anymore in here. Please everyone get ICQ accounts and we will talk about it there. I would then like to invite people off of the board into the ICQ chat. We need to determine if people are management or BU when we talk to them on the boards. I am going to try and create another room and move these topics to the new room. I hate doing that because people can see the newly created room until I make it private. Anyone in this room who may be management do not respond to these topics we don't want to hurt our chances. If we win and get this process on the go at the end the board will ask how the employees got orginized. My husband whos name is on the app although he has access does not come here often. I am talking to him he has not really been in this room other than to post that one item he posted. I have not told him many of the other things so he doesn't know alot that is said here other than what I have told him. ICQ is the best bet to get orginized. Or msn which ever anyone chooses but we or you I should say need to get this on the go as soon as possible.
Thanks

Return to “Employees ONLY”