Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:

• Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
  • Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
  • Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
  • Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
  • Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.

We hope you like the changes!

Monday!!

No management is able to see this room. If you are management and you can see this please ask to be removed. A PRIVATE ROOM.
rickie
Rookie Poster
Rookie Poster

Monday!!

Postby rickie » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:11 pm

Hey guys this is my first time i ever opened my mouth about all this bs that is happening!! first off lets talk about monday!! MR Hobbs and wonderwoman who think they still have jobs at telus, they think they are trying to scare edmonton tps with there garbage that they can scare who ever enters the tunnal!! first they gotta understand and along with there entire uneducated goons that we have more ppl that have grade 12+ education aint ganna listen to there bulls**t.

Im sick of how thay act at the Toll building!! what kind of crap is that, they are soo messed!! they drink whenever there is drink spacials so that they can get drunk and yell at ppl at very low prices... and yet we enjoy our 5 doller drinks and 100+ dollers later we are screwd and have a good time!! s**t arnt these the ppl that we use to beat up at school becouse they didnt fit in.

im not trying to get ppl who crossed to get physical!! but to use there brain, we are smarter then them!! so what if we get outsourced? we are still so smart that we can get a job right away, look at these guys they are still out there becouse they are sooooo dirty that they cant even afford cloths and go to a interview at Mcdonalds....

come on guys u dont undertand what ive been through since the strike happen! while still getting educated and earning the dollers that i deserve i will still continue to come to work and walk through these sorry a**s that no one else is hiring and smile in there face everyday until the company says no more! WE ARE BETTER AS TRUE HUMAN BEINGS!! THEY ARE NOT, THEY WILL ROTT. AS TUPAC SAYS "f**k EM!!!!"

Phoenix66
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Phoenix66 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:04 pm

you are right.. we are smarter than them , and that is what this room is for. we need to outthink them . Big question right now is where you are, roughly how many signatures do you think you can collect in a short period of time when we launch this?

Return to “Employees ONLY”