Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:

• Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
  • Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
  • Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
  • Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
  • Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.

We hope you like the changes!

Petition Rules Extremely Important

No management is able to see this room. If you are management and you can see this please ask to be removed. A PRIVATE ROOM.
Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Petition Rules Extremely Important

Postby Admin1 » Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:27 pm

I know I have posted this before somewhere but god knows where.
1. The petition must be guarded with your life. Do not let it out of your sight for a moment. Sleep with it, eat with it, and take it to the bathroom with you. Don’t use it as TP if you run out.
2.When someone signs the petition, all other names must be covered. Don’t let anyone see the names on the petition.
3.Do not let managers see, touch, feel or smell the petition.
4.Do not let anyone from Telus help you.
5.Do not use Telus email, photocopiers, printer or anything.
6.Don’t talk to managers at all about the petition this is very important.
7.Do not collect signatures on Telus time. Lunch and Breaks is okay but the person signing can not be on Telus time. Try and stick mainly to before and after work.
8.Try and collect donations (for a lawyer) with every signature. My family will donate a hundred dollars to start.
9. The people who sign must be BU members.
This is all I can come up with so far anyone else have some rules to add.
Last edited by Admin1 on Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Phoenix66
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby Phoenix66 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:26 pm

just checking.. so we cant just put it on a bulletin board where employees can sign on their time?.. damn.. but ok

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:51 pm

I was just doing some research and talking to a friend who knows the labour Laws pretty good and he was saying that with every signature we may also have to provide a letter from that employee. More work but if we draft maybe one letter we may be able just have them sign it and hand that in. Right now also we are looking at hiring three lawyers one in Edmonton, one Calgary and one in BC. So we definetly need donations.

Return to “Employees ONLY”