Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:

• Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
  • Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
  • Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
  • Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
  • Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.

We hope you like the changes!

Rule Change Please Read

Add your links here. Could be caselaw or links to other orginizations.
Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Rule Change Please Read

Postby Admin1 » Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:38 pm

Don�t like the rules now? Think they are tough to follow now as they stand?
The rules of this forum will be changing and I am giving the members a heads up before I do this.
I have been reading the forums when I get home at night and I will see one really good well informed post that someone has taken the time to type out wrecked by members who choose to go off topic. I will no longer be allowing this, the rules are not up yet I am still working on them but this note gives you the opportunity to opt out of this forum before the rules are in place. Once these rules are in place it will restrict people who choose to sway from the topic at hand. This is not a trolling forum, this forum will only be hosting intelligent discussions.
Thank you
Admin
Example Topic
This will not be allowed.

http://www.labourtalk.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=139

The post was taken off topic, in the future those little comments will be deleted.

Return to “Helpful Links”