Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:

• Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
  • Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
  • Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
  • Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
  • Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.

We hope you like the changes!

"tenatative Agreement - Fact Finding"

Add your links here. Could be caselaw or links to other orginizations.
Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Re: "tenatative Agreement - Fact Finding"

Postby Admin1 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:24 am

This area should not contain Hypothesis, just what we have gleaned to be TRUTH. I am listening to Bruce Bell on the Radio now… prerecorded.
I am just going to post this again. It seems no one is following the direction. NC I suggest you go through this thread with a fine tooth comb.

wednesday
Experienced Poster
Experienced Poster

Postby wednesday » Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:38 am

First I heard of it was Bruce Bell's mug on TV saying they've reached a deal and are recomending it to their members ... how's that TELUS jumping the gun?
the picketers are always right.. dont you know that? :roll:
The Executive Council met all day Tuesday and Wednesday at the union's
Burnaby office to review and discuss the new tentative agreement. The
discussion concluded at 6:15 p.m. today, with a number of rank and file
members in attendance.

Prior to completing their discussion, the members of the Executive Council
passed a resolution that expressed confidence in the Bargaining Committee,
supported the Bargaining Committee's recommendation of acceptance of the
tentative agreement, and backed the Bargaining Committee's decision to take
the tentative agreement to the members of the TWU for a ratification vote.

Information about what is contained in the tentative agreement will be made
available to members in print form and electronically as soon as possible.

Ratification meetings are now being organized. Dates and times will be
posted on the TWU web site as soon as they are finalized. Members will have
an opportunity at these meetings to debate and discuss the tentative
agreement before casting their ballots.

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:10 am

This I think is the June 14,2005 offer it was taken from the TWU site. When the link was up.

I just took the link down for a moment.

jorver
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby jorver » Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:11 pm

First I heard of it was Bruce Bell's mug on TV saying they've reached a deal and are recomending it to their members ... how's that TELUS jumping the gun?
the newswire was out first...then bb was on tv. The ba hadnt seen it yet..but it is a go now.

Return to “Helpful Links”