Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:

• Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
  • Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
  • Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
  • Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
  • Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.

We hope you like the changes!

Do you support the coalition?

I don't intend that this be filled with daily news items but feel free to put things in here that you think will interest us, or generate discussion.

Do you support the coalition government

Yes
13%
No
88%

Total votes: 8

green1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby green1 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:14 pm

I thought I saw that it was close to 3000 on saturday
hard to say, crowd estimates are very difficult once you get over about 100-200, the news story I read quoted the police as estimating 2000, but who knows for sure.

green1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby green1 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:30 pm

Any news items on that? I would like to see it.
I can't find the original article I read quoting 75 in the "pro" rally, however here are some about each rally:

Here's an anti-coalition piece: "about 2000"
Another one: "estimated 3000"

Here's a pro-coalition piece: "over 100"
Another one: "about 100"
One from before the pro-coalition rally: "at least 95 expected"

NC
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Postby NC » Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:59 pm

I stand indebted.

Find - Desiderata - read it

alec
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Postby alec » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:48 pm

Either way the message is clear. :D

TWwho?

Admin1
Veteran Poster
Veteran Poster

Postby Admin1 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Any news items on that? I would like to see it.
I can't find the original article I read quoting 75 in the "pro" rally, however here are some about each rally:

Here's an anti-coalition piece: "about 2000"
Another one: "estimated 3000"

Here's a pro-coalition piece: "over 100"
Another one: "about 100"
One from before the pro-coalition rally: "at least 95 expected"
Bah hahahahahahahahahaha (Catches breath) hahahahahahahahahaha that is so funny. We need a vote for sure. They will lose for sure.

alec
Advanced Poster
Advanced Poster

Postby alec » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:02 pm

Q1 of 2009 is going to be very very interesting on the federal political front..... :shock:

TWwho?

Return to “Some News Items”