Hey everyone. I got some time to do the latest update to the board software, but it meant that all the old modifications and styles wouldn't work anymore. So, here you have the newest iteration of LabourTalk. Please let me know by Private Message if you run into any issues with the new styling. Some new features on the board are:
- Latest HTML5 Responsive Styling - You can now see a new, more modern styling on the board. Along with this, you can resize the browser to see the board change with it. The board is now functional on all sizes of screens, including your cell phone, table and desktop/laptop.
- Post Sharing - Although you could previously, the new layout means the sharing icons are more visible on the lower right hand corner of each post. Click your favourite social media outlet to share the desired post with them.
- Multiple Themes - Previously there was only one theme in an attempt to lower the workload when modifications were put in place. Fortunately, the new modification system is much simpler to implement and we now have multiple colour options for you to enjoy. You can change these from your User Control Panel under the Board Settings heading.
- Announcements - Announcements can now be posted here (where you're seeing this one) and, in most cases, can be dismissed. To dismiss them, please click the "X" in the top right corner of this box.
- Collapsing Categories - Categories, such as News & Announcements or Welcome (below), can be collapsed to clear up some of the clutter. This state should be maintained as long as you're logged in.
We hope you like the changes!
For posting of generic news and event surrounding Labour Issues in Canada
- Site Administrator
- Posts: 3139
- Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:43 pm
- Location: Vancouver
The Workplace Democracy Institute
has drifted into view. Interesting because they seem to be a mix of the Left and the Right.
- Ray Berry, UFCW Unionized Employee of Old Dutch Foods in Calgary Alberta
Kevin Lacey, Canadian Taxpayers Federation, Atlantic Canada Communications Director
Gloria Laurence, CUPE Unionized Employee of Surrey School District – Special Education Assistant
Karen Selick, Canadian Constitution Foundation, Litigation Director
They have a channel on Youtube
I like the message.
Find - Desiderata - read it
Return to “National - Canadian Labour Issues”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests